Followers


Saturday, May 2, 2009

My princess Rachel


I realised that I never talk about my precious little Princess Rachel :) After having 2 active noisy boys, a baby girl is a refreshing change. She is so 'see mun' (cantonese) that I'm still not use to it. I supposed my boys have trained me to get accustomed to noise and havoc! Rachel is a good baby. She 'cat naps' during the day and at night, she sleeps thru the night most of the time. She smiles all the time. The only time she kicks up a fuss is when she is sleepy or hungry. Well, I do that too! Haha!

And I soooo love to dress her up. I simply cannot resist buying her clothes. Afterall, she is my only girl and there are just so many cute beautiful baby girl clothes around. Can't wait when she has long hair and knows how to walk. This Mummy is gonna have fun shopping and dolling her baby up.


My recent shopping spree.





No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe