Followers


Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Sons' Cheap and Good DIY White Board and Flashcards



In my last post, I was sharing with you about pasting flashcards on my cupboard (http://joanne-momsays.blogspot.com/2009/05/pasting-flashcards-on-my-cupboard.html). My sons seem to enjoy this. Kinda like a teacher student game and sometimes, we have our roles reversed for a bit more fun. Ryan has progressed and I have since changed the flashcards for newer words and sentences.  To encourage him further, I have also pasted up his latest sketches and praised his work.

Then I created a cheap but effective 'white board' :) :) Doesn't even cost me more than RM2!!
All I did was to paste a transparent hard plastics over white papers, and then fixed it on my cupboard. In fact, transparencies work best. Else you can also use the bigger and harder book wrapping clear plastics and paste over a mahjong paper (as base). Use whiteboard markers to write with. And tissue to erase. If ink gets too stubborn, just clean with a bit of nail polish. Easy!


This is perfect to teach Ryan how to read the clock. At the same time, I thinking of using this to introduce weekly new words to him. Even ask him to write on it. Its gonna be fun!


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe