Followers


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Will Adam Lambert be in the American Idol 8 Finals?


The remaining Idols - Kris Allen, Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert - Who will win??

Just watched the American Idol 8 tonight - kinda disappointed. I expected more from these guys but somehow the performances were falling a bit short. The judges seemed to think that everyone of them was good - sorta sitting on the fence. Are they trying not to influence public's vote? 

My personal favourite is still Adam Lambert. Not because of tonight's performance though, but I think that he is very talented. I just so love the way he plays with the different octaves - errr... I think that's what they call it :). Frankly after his 'Mad World' performance, I would like to see him doing 'Emo' songs again. Such a great voice! This is one American Idol season that I'm following just to see ONE contestant perform .. and ONE Judge Simon Cowell. I am truly entertained. But, would the Americans vote for him? After his 2 weeks ago visit to the Bottom 3, is it a sign that he could be voted out? Are the Americans partial to his alleged gay-ism? Or would the American voters for Adam be complacent .. again? I hope Simon Cowell's message gets through to the Adam's voters.

IF American Idol takes International voting, I WILL VOTE FOR ADAM LAMBERT to take the Idol Crown!! Instead, I'm just placing my bet that the finals would be Kris vs Adam! Let's see. I can't wait to catch the results tomorrow. It would be great let down if Adam is voted out.

Last but not least, here's an article about Adam inspiring 200 young performers in Poway. A good read. 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe