Followers


Friday, May 8, 2009

Iris Johansen - Pandora's Daughter

Synopsis:

Voices filled Megan Blair's head until a tragic turn of events orphaned her and she somehow managed to silence them. Twelve years after the worst night of her life, Megan is forced to face her heritage when an attempt is made on her life and she finds herself with only two allies in the world. Like her mother before her, she has a rare talent that has made her the object of fear and hatred for a powerful madman, bent on destroying both her and every person in her extended family. It has fallen to her to keep the key to finding a family of psychics safe from destruction.


Interesting synopsis. Another one that made me grab the book and rush to the paying counter. But I guess my expectation was a bit too high - I didn't quite enjoyed the book as much as I thought I could have. A watered down X-men-ish story.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe