Followers


Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Rachel had FIVE Types of Vaccination Today!!



My poor little Rachel had 5 types of vaccination today - all combined into 2 injections. She is 7 months old but she hadn't had her 4-5month jab earlier due to cough and flu. The pediatrician refused to jab her earlier when she was sick or when her brothers were sick. Otherwise if she had taken the jab AND caught the viruses, she would have suffered with high fever and so forth since the jab would have aggravated the symtoms. That had been going on for quite a while. Now her brothers may just have caught chicken pox. I thought I had better send her for a jab now (during the incubation period) before the pox flares up (if she caught it).

The doctor gave her vaccinations for -
  1. Diphterheria, Pertusis (Whooping cough), Tetanus (3rd dose)
  2. Polio
  3. Meningitis B (3rdd dose)
  4. Hepatitis B (3rd dose)
  5. Pneumococcal (3rd dose)
I guess it was painful for her.
I felt the pain too. It costed me RM498!!! I'm so broke!!





No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe ss_blog_claim=688caa9e4ba46a9ff6aa8fb4f3f96dbe